Individual celebrant insurance - application information

Arthur J Gallagher (previously OAMPS) Celebrant Individual Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance and Celebrant Accident Insurance.

Celebrants must be a member of a professional celebrant association

$129 - Download non-member form - PRINT OFF AND POST 

Join the TCN Inc to access this insurance offer?  Any hassles please let us know.

$ 99 - Download TCN Member form - PRINT OFF AND POST


  • Make sure you are fully informed about your insurance options by reading all the information in this section
  • Remember CAL Copyright LICENCE is better and not the same as copyright insurance 
  • Do NOT send in your Application Form, if you are NOT sure you are ready to proceed.
  • Arthur J Gallagher (previously OAMPS) is required to issue a Tax Invoice upon receipt of your application, and
  • You will be required to pay within 14 days of being issued that Invoice.
  • PAYMENT  :
    Payment can be made via B-pay, Credit Card (2% surcharge will apply), cheque, direct deposit.
    Details of bank accounts will appear on your tax invoice.  
    Once payment has been made, you will be sent a certificate of currency.

INQUIRIES:1800 222 012

E:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  

FAX: 1800 000 472

It is in all celebrants' interests to act professionally in applying for cover, especially to keep premiums low.

Last modified on Wednesday, 18 May 2016 20:06

Related articles