Every special occasion is an opportunity to:
- thank our loved ones, friends and others for their contribution to our lives
- share stories so our younger generations know their personal, family and cultural history
- provide opportunities for others, especially our younger generations, to demonstrate their skills with speeches, poetry, music and other appropriate entertainment
- Too late when they’re in the box!
- We never know when our time may be up
- Better to use these occasions sooner than later – especially when people are around 60+ years