JOIN NOW - Professional Celebrant Membership 2019 (from NOW to 30 June 20)
- Directory Entry as a Marriage/Family/Funeral celebrant in up to 3 geographic locations
- An additional Memorials & Funerals entry with different text for Marriage/Family celebrants who also offer funerals in 2 geographic areas
- Access to our exciting marketing plans
- Exposure through our extensive social media outreach
- Member discounts in the Shop and for Online and Face to Face OPD
- Member forums for sharing information and seeking advice
- Access to The Celebrants Network Inc Community Outreach grants for community projects
- Extensive Member Resource section with articles and templates, (certificates, forms, brochures, logos)
- Phone and email help line
You may create and edit your own directory listings whenever you wish.
Group Insurance and CAL Copyright Licence are only available as additions to your membership - they are not available from the Shop
No refunds are available for cancellation of your membership prior to the end of your membership year.
IMPORTANT: By ordering and paying for The Celebrants Network Inc Celebrant Membership you are declaring
- you are an independent civil celebrant
- you are a Registered Marriage Celebrant - or
- were previously a Registered Marriage Celebrant and wish to continue to offer other ceremonies - or
- you have completed a course in funeral celebrancy, if applying for a funeral listing only - or
- you do not have formal training, but consider you have the skills and experience to offer the celebrancy services being applied for, and wish special consideration from the The Celebrants Network Inc Committee
- you support The Celebrants Network Inc aims as outlined in the Constitution
Note: You are asked to supply your Authorisation number or state details of your training. and if required, be prepared to supply evidence of that.
Contact us if you wish special consideration from The Celebrants Network Inc Committee.