Why put these Logos and Links on your website?
Branding is using an image to convey a message. If used consistently over time in a variety of places with lots of exposure, that image can become linked in people's minds with a specific organisation or company.
For example, think about the Commonwealth Bank. What image comes to mind?
The Celebrants Network logo
- Flowers are often associated with all ceremonies and celebrations, especially weddings and funerals
- Flowers are often gifts of love and friendship
- The Rose is the Western symbol of wholeness, as is the Lotus flower for the Eastern tradition
- The Rose is also as a symbol of love
- Our rose is not a bud, nor fully open. As such, it is in transition like rites of passage that are used to mark lifes' changes or transitions.
Therefore making sure your website and other promotion tools use The Celebrants Network Logo is another way you can help to spread the message, and create awareness that you are a "Celebrant for All Occasions" or to promote the idea - "Celebrate with ceremony'.
This is also another way of creating a point of difference between the 70% of celebrants who do not belong to associations.
Branding our network by using our logo is like small businesses using a franchise
- because being part of a bigger group helps
- the general public remembering the name
- getting found by people using the name to search for that service
- being more secure and trustworthy as if the public has difficulties they have somewhere else to turn
- being seen as more credible and professional etc.
Logos works like "word of mouth" - a name that sounds familiar has a higher "feel good".
Being part of our association is to all work together to get higher web-ranking and higher public recognition.
Thus overall we all have access to a larger share of the available work (as well as newer ceremonies) that our network is promoting
To download the IMAGE
CLICK ON IMAGE then PC Users: RIGHT click MOUSE ... or Mac Users: CONTROL + CLICK
then choose SAVE IMAGE AS
and save to desktop or into a folder you have set-up
TO PLACE HTML CODE into your website
If you are familiar with this process, the code is noted for each image below.
For loading on a website with a LIGHT BACKGROUND > .png
<img src="https://www.celebrants.org.au/images/NETWORK-logos/TCN_BlackStemHorizAsset_2.png" alt="The Celebrants Network Inc logo" />
<img src="https://www.celebrants.org.au/images/NETWORK-logos/TCN_BlackStemHorizAsset_22x.png" alt="The Celebrants Network Inc logo" />
<img src="https://www.celebrants.org.au/images/NETWORK-logos/TCNHoriz.png" alt="The Celebrants Network Inc logo" />
<img src="https://www.celebrants.org.au/images/NETWORK-logos/TCNHoriz2x.png" alt="The Celebrants Network Inc logo" />
For loading on a website with a DARK BACKGROUND > .png
Don't worry that the images below look wrong - when put into a black background as shown here the lines and name will appear in white.
<img src="https://www.celebrants.org.au/images/NETWORK-logos/TCNInverseHoriz.png" alt="The Celebrants Network Inc logo" />
<img src="https://www.celebrants.org.au/images/NETWORK-logos/TCNInverseHoriz2x.png" alt="The Celebrants Network Inc logo" />
If you need different sizes or types of images, please contact us