- TCN Inc Membership
- TCN Celebrant Shop
- TCN Directory Entries / Listings and Social Media Entries
- TCN Website
- TCN Ongoing Professional Development Online
- TCN Forums
- Limitation of liability
If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, do not use our website.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
Membership of The Celebrants Network Inc
Applicants for membership must meet the requirements for membership and accept the Constitution of The Celebrants Network which is available on this website
The Celebrants Network Shop Terms and ConditionsPayments
All orders must be prepaid.Payment Options
Payment may be made via credit card or Paypal
Credit Cards Accepted
Cards from which we accept payment are:
# Mastercard # Visa Card
Never send credit card information by ordinary email. It is not safe.
Otherwise one can buy via the TCN Shop as it has a Thwaite security certificate.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is currently not applicable to our products and services.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Pricing is carefully monitored by us to provide our customers with the latest, competitive prices. Product prices are dynamically updated by our in house purchasing system when price changes are received from our suppliers.
If you find a cheaper advertised price somewhere else, email or phone us with the details of the supplier together with prices of the product required and we will endeavour to provide you with a more competitive price.
Orders will be filled and posted within one week of placement of order, unless the item is a personalised product.
The Shop is based in a country centre.
Customers should not assume express post means quick delivery. We use Australia Post and have no control over their deliveries
Express post may have been chosen to be able to track orders, should they go astray, for efficiency of packing and calculating of postage.
Every effort will be made to supply orders by the 'Date Required By' when the customer has supplied a date.
However customers should consider postal delays and make orders as early as possible
Customers will be notified of the TCN's inability to supply any items in the order, within two working days of placement of the order.Overseas Orders & Delivery
Overseas customers are advised to contact us via the "Contact Us" section on the website providing:
* nature of the order wishing to be placed
* required delivery time frame, and
* shipping address, if different to that provided in the Contact Us form.
The Shop will then advise within 5 working days our ability to supply the goods and/ to the particular country, and if so, the fees range applicable to the destination.
Damaged or faulty or wrongly supplied goods will be replaced at no extra cost to the customer or money refunded.
Customers who are not satisfied with their purchases, are advised to contact the Shop within seven days if receiving their goods, to discuss replacement or refund options. Every effort will be made to ensure customer satisfaction within reasonable parameters.
Because the Shop works on small 'profit' margins', no refunds are available for cancellation of Memberships prior to the end of membership year, nor any product so stipulated.
When purchasing from The Celebrants Network your financial details are passed through our secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology and it is again encrypted using encryption algorithm which is at least 64-bit. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion, trillion years to break.
The Celebrants Network accepts listings from celebrants and other people providing celebration related products and services, at our discretion only.
Free listings, where granted, will be placed in order of submission.
It is the lister or listing organisation's responsibility to create and ensure their information is up-to-date.
In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Australian laws and/or that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified and use on our social media platforms.
By hosting paid listing of celebrant and celebration related products and services, The Celebrants Network aims to have its website the most visited in Australia for celebrations and thus improve the quality of ceremonies and celebrations enjoyed by the Australian community.
Listings are allocated in order of purchase date and listing type in the category for which they were submitted.
The Celebrants Network Inc. does not accept responsibility for the non-TCN products and services listed here, nor for the quality of products and services offered by members of this network, and therefore as such can not endorse the products and services listed here.
The Celebrants Network accepts feedback on the products and services advertised here, to ensure quality and relevance to the aims of The Celebrants Network.
Concerns or complaints about non-TCN products and services should be directed to the provider, and if not satisfied, to the Department of Fair Trading in your state or to other appropriate professional associations or authorities
Contact us if you wish to discuss your listing needs
The term "The Celebrants Network" or "TCN " or "us" or "we" refers to The Celebrants Network ABN: 31 202 566 788. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Material on this website
The information and material (Material) on this website is for general information purposes only and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide advice of any kind.
We do take care in compiling the Material and will update this website periodically.
However, the Material may be incomplete and may not be up to date and therefore may not reflect the most recent developments.
The Celebrants Network Inc makes no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website.
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any Materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Celebrants Network's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Australian laws and/or that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified (above) and use on TCN's social media platforms. TCN is not responsible for products and services offered by members of this network and displayed on this website, and expressly does not endorse them.
- Concerns or complaints about non-TCN products and services should be directed to the provider, and if not satisfied, to the Department of Fair Trading in your state or to other appropriate professional associations or authorities.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
Use of this website
The Internet is not a continuous or secure medium. Therefore, access to this website may be interrupted and communications to and from this website may be intercepted or altered in transmission. The Celebrants Network does not warrant that:
- access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free; or
- this website will be or is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses or anything else which may interfere with or damage any computer which accesses this website or data on such computer.
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Materials, design, layout, wording and concepts in relation to this website or The Celebrants Network products are the property of The Celebrants Network, or unless otherwise indicated, are used under licence by The Celebrants Network.
You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing it. You may also make copies of materials published on this website which are of interest to you for your own personal use and you may also provide occasional copies to others for information purposes only. If you provide copies to others, you must do so free of charge. When you do make copies for yourself or others:
- the content of the published material must not be altered;
- the copyright notices must not be altered or removed;
- you must ensure that your communication of the content is not misleading or inaccurate in any way; and
- you must attribute the material to The Celebrants Network (TCN) or as otherwise prescribed in the material.
Except as permitted in this copyright notice or otherwise under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), no part of the website or the materials may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, micro-copying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of The Celebrants Network (TCN).
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of TCN’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Trade marks, copyrights, brand names, product and company names related to the products appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. TCN does not claim to own any of these trade marks, copyrights, brand or product names what-so-ever nor does it claim that related to, endorsed by, or in any other way connected or associated with the respective owners and/or their related companies and agents.
Ongoing Professional Development OPD
You agree to complete all the tasks required within the time frames given to be granted OPD Attendance Compliance for the OPD Activity.
If for some reason you are not able to complete OPD tasks within the specified time frames, you understand
- it may be possible, but not guaranteed, to convert to an Individual Distance learner at an extra fee per activity dependent on the OPD provider's end of year OPD cut-off time frame.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “The Celebrants Network Forums” are hosted or International Law.
You agree not to forward or share any material shared within the Forums with anyone else
- Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “CTCN Inc Forums” and the OPD Provider have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
- As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “The Celebrants Network” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Celebrants Network excludes completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the Material and/or any use of the website (Services).
© 2016 The Celebrants Network Inc