The Celebrants Network has a vision for celebrancy's future as a profession where civil celebrants are trained
- for a wide ranges of ceremonies and celebrations, including funerals, memorials, pre-funeral planning and other loss related ceremonies such as divorce, retirement etc.
- in business development, management and evaluation to enable them to operate as independent private practitioners
- extensively in skills needed to offer, deliver and review those celebrancy services for their communities.
Our network supports its members to embrace alternative ways of accessing loss related ceremonies to develop and expand their celebrancy practice
Community information is one aspect of this.
The Celebrants Network website offers a base from which members can provide information on their own services to the public through
• the Celebrant Directory on our website
• the Celebrants Network social media pages.
The Celebrants Network Professional Membership - We offer a FREE extra entry in our Celebrant Directory for marriage celebrants who also offer ceremonies for loss and grief
Contact us, call or text our Mobile Office 0434 699 415 for assistance with joining.