The Celebrants Network Inc - BLOG
More Blog posts can be found in the Blog Categories to the right.
How can the cost of a great celebrant and ceremony be afforded?
ASK A CELEBRANT BLOG: We can pool our money and other resources to buy something really special such as making the celebration THE gift.
We could pool our $$$$ to engage a professional independent celebrant, rather than everyone buying their own individual gift.
Like well designed stage play, a special event may cost from $ 600 to $ 2000 or more. This may seem a lot, but is it really if the price is spread across a lot of people and the event has longer lasting benefits.
A $ 600 ceremony package can be covered by
- 20 participants donating $ 30 per head OR
- 50 participants at $ 12 OR
- 100 participants at $6 per head
A $ 2000 ceremony package can be covered by
- 20 participants donating $ 100 per head OR
- 50 participants at $ 40 OR
- 100 participants at $ 20 per head